Scrolling

A bright, white and airy Dutch home

Happy new year! I hope you had a fantastic end to 2013 and have recovered from new year's eve?...nothing cleared out the cobwebs better than a trip to kallbadhus sauna pier yesterday. I feel I'm all ready for the year ahead now and I'm so happy my blog is getting back to normal after the break (I've missed it!). So, as promised, here's the first home tour (of many) for 2014. It's the beautiful Dutch home of Nancy Berendsen photographed by Holly Marder in all it's white and pastel glory. 






Holly Marder


What do you think? I love the tones, it's very pretty and relaxed with just enough colour for my taste.

More pastel home inspiration can be found here and here. And do you remember this other Dutch home and children's room photographed by Holly  - she never fails to find a fab house!

You can see lots more of this beautiful, bright and airy home here.

If you're in need of a 2014 wall calendar don't forget you can always download the My Scandinavian Home one here.

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Happy New Year to you in the first place and thank you for sharing these inspirational pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the relaxed decor, and the grey, pink and aqua shades. Nice hints of colour in an otherwise neutral scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. godt nytt år, glad you're back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send that couch my way please! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year Niki! I hope you had a nice celebration! Kind regards, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. How does the bench work alongside the kitchen island? Surely it's too low. (Although might be great for kids to stand at...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..it is very lovely house, I love the colors, the materials and especially the coffee table...
    http://trendesso.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dutch and Scandinavian styles make a great mix !! Love it. Best wishes for 2014 ! Marcy from Belgium (where Scandinavian style is greatly being appreciated!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!!

    I really adore the fireplace and that cozy rocking corner.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO